These are some of the Best Online Courses by renowned institutes to pursue a Six Sigma Program. Nowadays a lot of organizations are offering online live classes which are better than an E-Learning program however we have selected these courses based on their curriculum and expert faculty.
Rank 1: ASQ
ASQ offers quality training thru expert practitioners from across industries and experiences. The course is designed keeping in mind every learning style. They also provide customized online training with a focus on long-term capability building.
Course, Fee and Duration:
- Six Sigma Green Belt program for 8 days and Course Fee is INR 28,470
- Six Sigma Black Belt Program for 15 days with weekend batches (Sat-Sun) and Course Fee is INR 34,970
- Six Sigma Green + Black Belt (But its only held in Kharagpur at the moment)
- Log in to the live classroom training through WebEx and share the laptop screen with the trainer to interact freely.
- Get a recording of training for future access. A hard copy is also given.
Trainers: They have experienced trainers who are practicing professionals
Value of Certification: Training Certificate from ASQ which is a globally recognized certification in 147 countries.
Rank 2: Henry Harvin Education
The Certificate Course on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a 6-Days Online Certification course + 12 (Post Certification Implementation Classes). This is one of the best courses on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Course Fee: 12,500
- Tools: It teaches more than 20+ tools.
- Trainer: They are seasoned functionaries from across domains and industries with 10+ years of experience in quality.
- Pedagogy: Goal Centric and Action-Oriented methodology or GCAO
- The course includes discussions, reviews, exercise, demos, role play, guided practice, brainstorming, problem-solving and article discussions.
- Online follow-up sessions with expert coaches
- App-based LMS platform
- Certification: Globally recognized ‘Certified Six Sigma” title.
Trainer: They are seasoned functionaries from across domains and industries with 10+ years of experience in quality.
Value of Certification: Globally recognized ‘Certified Six Sigma” title.
Rank 3: LearnGauge
Motorola In conjunction with LearnGauge, offers online Green Belt program that takes approximately 40-50 hours to complete. The cost of this program is $1,995 and an optional $400 to get certification status. Their program is intense and includes quizzes, realistic, challenging scenarios, and complete training on MINITAB Software
- A strong team of 10 Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Black Belt experts
. Experience of working with Motorola University
Trainers: All counselors/trainers have more than 15 years experience and are certified by Motorola University as.
Value of Certification: Accredited Websites ( under M.O.R.E) aligned to and searchable by Michigan’s Grade Level.
Rank 4: Simplilearn.com
Simplilearn.com offers courses on Six Sigma aligned to IASSC.
Course, Fee and Duration:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Aligned with IASSC, the corse module includes DMAIC methodology with case studies, real-life experiences. It’s 180 days self-paced content with 90 days of 3+ Instructor-led online training classes.
- Enterprise-class learning management system (LMS)
- Enhanced reporting for individuals and teams
- 24×7 teaching assistance and support
- 4 real-life projects
- Aligned to IASSC, ASQ
- 4 simulation test papers
Fee: INR 16,999
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Includes 180 days of access to high-quality and self-paced E-learning with a blend of instructor-led program.
Fee: INR 8,999
- Six Sigma Expert
A 365 days course access and 15+ live instructor-led online classes. Pass Six Sigma Greenbelt & Black belt exam for completion and then enter masters certification.
Course Fee: INR 35,499
Value of Certification: Completion certification by IASSC. The institute is approved by 40+ global accredited bodies.
Rank 5: Coursera.org
Courses, Fee and Duration:
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Has an introductory level content of Six Sigma and Lean which is a prerequisite for advancing to a Green Belt. The course imparts basic knowledge of principles, roles, and responsibilities of Six Sigma and Lean. The course is followed by a peer-reviewed capstone project, post clearing this the certification is awarded.
Six Sigma Green Belt
Covers a more advanced level of content. It covers advance phases in Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control followed by a project.
Six Sigma Advanced Analyze phase
This course takes you deeper into the principles and tools associated with the “Analyze” phase of the DMAIC structure in Six Sigma. Every module includes readings, videos, and quizzes to drive well the material and concepts that are being studied.
- Created by: Courses created by University System of Georgia
Value of certification: Certification: American Society for Quality (ASQ)